Bandana Bolt 5k Race – Register NOW!
The TLC 5K Bandana Bolt benefits the Rochester Teens Living with Cancer (TLC) program. All proceeds will help support the many program and services offered at TLC for adolescents with cancer and their families. For more information, visit: www.teenslivingwithcancer.org. Visitors are always welcome at our Teen Center located at: 1000 Elmwood Ave. (at the Al Sigl Center), Rochester, NY 14620; 585 563-6221
Date, Time & Location:
Sunday, October 13, 2013; Seneca Park, Rochester, NY
5K race/walk starts at 9:00 a.m.; 1- mile Walk & Fun Run starts at 9:15 a.m.
- Course is certified USATF #NY12102KL
- Each participant will receive the 2013 Commemorative TLC Bandana with original design by NYC artist Mark Sengbusch.
- Bananas, bagels and beverages will be provided at the finish line.
- $20 until Oct. 1; $25 on race-day; Students with ID subtract $5.
- $10 for 1-Mile Walk (all ages) & Fun Run (age 12 and under)
- Free Race Entry: To anyone who raises $100 or more in contributions to TLC (See Donation Information below)
- Click here to download the race application or click below to register online:
Individuals who raise $100 or more in contributions to TLC will receive a free entry to the race and the 2013 Commemorative TLC t-shirt.
Click here to download a Contribution Pledge Sheet
Donate $150 or more to become a special TLC champion.
Click here for information about becoming a race sponsor.
Saturday, Oct. 12 registration and pick-up at Medved, located at 3400 Monroe Ave. Rochester, NY, 14618, between 10:00 – 3:00 pm.
Race day from 7:00 – 8:45 am at Longhouse Shelter
Overall Top 3 Male and Female
Top Male and Female in Age Groups: 13-19; 20-29; 30-39; 40-49; 50-59; 60-69; 70+
“Friend of TLC”: all who contribute $100+ will be entered in a raffle
Lauren Spiker; (585) 563-6221; firstname.lastname@example.org