Bandana Bolt 5k Race – Register NOW!
The TLC 5K Bandana Bolt benefits the Rochester Teens Living with Cancer (TLC) program. All proceeds will help support the many program and services offered at TLC for adolescents with cancer and their families. For more information, visit: www.teenslivingwithcancer.org. Visitors are always welcome at our Teen Center located at: 1000 Elmwood Ave. (at the Al Sigl Center), Rochester, NY 14620; 585 563-6221
Date, Time & Location:
Sunday, October 12, 2014; Seneca Park, Rochester, NY
5K race/walk starts at 9:00 a.m.; 1- mile Walk & Fun Run starts at 9:15 a.m.
- Course is certified USATF #NY12102KL
- All participants receive the 2014 TLC Commemorative Bandana with original design by NYC artist Mark Sengbusch.
- Refreshments provided at the finish line.
- Easy on-site parking.
- Prizes for top winners, all age groups and top fundraiser.
- Special satisfaction knowing you’ve “made a difference” for teens with cancer!
- Click Here to Register Online
- Fleet Feet Sports or Melissa’s Living Legacy
- Click Here to Download Registration Form, Mail to:
Melissa’s Living Legacy
Teen Cancer Foundation
1000 Elmwood Ave.
Rochester, NY 14620
- 5K Race (ages 12+)
$20 – Before Oct. 1
$25 – Oct. 1 and after
FREE Race Entry – with $150 or more in contributions to TLC
- 1-Mile Fun Fitness Walk
$10 for 1-Mile Walk (all ages) & Fun Run (age 12 and under)
Free Race Entry: To anyone who raises $100 or more in contributions to TLC (See Donation Information below
Click here to download the race application or click below to register online:
Download Registration form
ONLINE Registration Coming soon!
Individuals who raise $150 or more in contributions to TLC will receive a free entry to the race
Click Here to donate on behalf of a racer
Fleet Feet Sports
155 Culver Rd. Rochester, NY 14620
Saturday, Oct. 11, 10:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Overall top male & female – CASH prize
Top 3 male & female in 10-yr. groups
Lauren Spiker; (585) 563-6221; firstname.lastname@example.org